Employer: Commercial Tire
Is responsible for inspecting and testing vehicles following Commercial Tire Standards; completing preventive maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters, light mechanical and fluid exchanges.
· Completed vehicle inspection every time and communicates to the front counter the items that are may need to be repaired,before the car leaves the shop.
· Consistently Inspect and recommend needed repairs and/or services using the vehicles inspection report.
· Able to perform the following according to manufactures specifications:
o Vehicle alignments according to manufacturers specifications
o Performs vehicle fluid exchanges
o Evaluate brake condition and recommend repair
o Oil Changes / Air Filters
· Change, repair, balance, and replace tires ensures proper torqueing on all jobs.
· Service customer vehicles according to Commercial Tire guidelines.
· Monitor & replenish lube related inventory.
· Recommend products and services when needed.
· Maintain a clean and neat work area.
· Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
· Supports company safety and operational standards and adheres to all requirements
· Completes all necessary training and is required to maintain certifications.
o ASE A5 – Brakes within 1 year of being in position.
· Completes jobs in a timely manner and communicates when there are items that will take longer.
· Participates in and completes all requirements (example: Valvoline, TIA,safety, etc).
· All other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
· Customer Service
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Mechanical Skills
· Action Oriented
QUALIFICATIONS – Unless indicated otherwise,these are the knowledge, skills and/or abilities that are preferred
· 18 years or older, valid driver’s license and insurable driving record (required)
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Mechanical Aptitude
· 6 months related experience
· Regular attendance and punctuality is an essential job function.
WAGE is DOE and ASE certifications
Contact Person: shona cortez
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $20.00 to $29.00