Employer: Tree Law Office
IT Technician for Law Office Wanted:
Busy Yakima Law Office is searching for a full-time IT Tech to join our creative and dynamic team. Because of our reliance on technology in the legal field, staff computer stations, and network system, we need an IT Tech who is eager to learn, who is driven, and who can take initiative.Responsibilities would include some legal work also!
IT Responsibilities include:
* Routine network maintenance
* Management of several workstations’ hardware and software
* Offer daily IT operations and systems support to personnel
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
* Working with other companies’ software and network systems.
Legal Work Responsibilities may include:
You will also get the opportunity to learn how a law office runs and help with legal work at times when IT work is caught up.
We believe that the ideal IT Tech at our law office is someone who has:
* A professional, positive, and friendly attitude.
* An ability to quickly develop new skills and knowledge, as well as a desire to learn and grow.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* An ability to multi-task, take initiative, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
* The skills to work well independently as well as with others.
* Spanish Speaking
* Website design
Work hours are from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Contact Person: Online
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $32,000 - $46,000 YR