Employer: Alaskan Copper Works
We will be accepting applications for the job between the opening date and the closing date only from individuals who meet all of the required essential job skills. If you meet these qualifications you are invited to complete an application form.
Date Posted: March 25, 2019
Closing Date: April 22, 2019
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative A
Pay Rate: Depending on experience and qualifications
Hours Of Work: Day shift 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: 3200 6th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134
Responsible for handling customer accounts, developing quotations in response to customer inquires, processing customer orders, expediting shipments, processing paperwork. This position requires initiative, the ability to analyze data, the ability to estimate the cost of in-house manufactured items, the ability to recall and retain information and to work under minimal supervision.
Required Essential Job Skills/Experience:
1. Courteous and professional telephone skills.
2. Excellent written communication skills.
3. Previous phone sales experience.
4. Create and manipulate documents in Word and Excel.
5. Math skills sufficient to engage in estimating.
Required Essential Job Functions/Duties:
1. Represent the Company in a professional, courteous, and expeditious manner.
2. Respond to emailed and faxed inquires form customers.
3. Take responsibilities for current accounts, assist and develop new accounts.
4. Quote prices to customers utilizing the product and pricing
knowledge of the Alaskan Team.
5. Estimate cost and sell price for inn-house manufactured items.
6. Process and expedite all orders received.
7. Verify stock for each item sold and have the ability to purchase
shortages, and to make stocking quantity recommendations,
including for starting material.
8. Progress in product and market knowledge.
9. Receive and resolve customer complaints.
10. Develop knowledge of in-house manufacturing process.
Considered on an individual basis.
1. This position generally requires the following in a 8-hour work day:
Total At One Time (Hours) Total During Entire 8-Hour Day
Standing: 15-20 minutes 1/2 to 1 hour
Walking: 15-30 minutes 1/2 to 1 hour
Sitting: 1 hour 2-6 hours
2. Movement of objects and strength required for this job:
Up to 5 lbs.: FREQUENTLY (1-33%) FREQUENTLY (1-33%)
6-10 lbs.: OCCASIONALLY (1-33%) OCCASIONALLY (1-33%)
11-20 lbs.: OCCASIONALLY (1-33%) OCCASIONALLY (1-33%)
21-25 lbs.: OCCASIONALLY (1-33%) OCCASIONALLY (1-33%)
26-50 lbs.: OCCASIONALLY (1-33%) OCCASIONALLY (1-33%)
3. Required repetitive use of hands:
Simply Grasping: YES
Fine Manipulating: YES
Pushing & Pulling: YES
4. Repetitive Actions/Movements Involving the Feet:
Right Foot: NO
Left Foot: NO
5. Worker Positions Required in the Performance of this Job:
Climbing: OCCASIONALLY (1-33%) Stooping: OCCASIONALLY (34-66%)
Balancing: OCCASIONALLY (1-33%) Kneeling: OCCASIONALLY (34-66%)
Bending: OCCASIONALLY (1-33%) Crouching: OCCASIONALLY (34-66%)
Reaching: CONTINUOUSLY (67-100%) Crawling: NEVER
6. Sensory Requirements:
Talking and/or Hearing: YES
Seeing: Acuity: YES
Depth Perception: YES
Field of Vision: YES
Color Vision: NO
7. Environmental Conditions That Are Found in the Work Site:
PHYSICAL SURROUNDINGS: X Inside (75% of time)
_ Outside (75% of time)
_ Both (equal amounts)
TEMPERATURE: _ Cold (enough to cause bodily
_ Hot (enough to cause bodily
_ Variations (sufficient to cause
WET: _ Contact with water and/or other
HUMID: _ Moisture content sufficient to
cause bodily discomfort
NOISE: _ Sufficient to require hearing
VIBRATION: _ Sufficient to cause repeated motion
or continuous shock
HAZARDS: _ Risk of bodily injury present
FUMES: _ Smoke or vapors resulting from
combustion or chemical reaction
ODORS: _ Toxic or non-toxic smells
TOXIC CONDITIONS: _ Exposure to disabling fumes, dusts,
gases, vapors, mists or liquids
that may cause bodily harm.
DUST: _ Small particulates that may cause
POOR VENTILATION: _ Exposure to drafts or insufficient
movement of air
Phone: (206) 382-7344
Location: 4700 Colorado Ave, South, Seattle, WA
Application Method: Email Resume & Cover Letter
Base Pay: DOE