Employer: Top Tier Real Estate Company
Top Tier Real Estate Company -
Under the supervision of the Director of Technology; the IT Specialist is responsible for maintenance of the company fleet of computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, etc. She/he provides primary support to agents and secondary support to office and corporate staff members. The IT Specialist maintains all departmental inventories (hardware, software, control, and infrastructure databases). The IT Specialist assists the Director with office build implementation, minor purchasing, and major project implementation.
Essential duties include the following:
. Provide support to agents.
· Maintain and update company computers.
· Support for company equipment including computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, TVs.
· Develop IT training materials for staff and agent populations.
· Assist Director of Technology with vendor communications.
· Assist Director of Technology with new office build implementation.
· Assist Director of Technology with minor purchasing tasks as purchasing agent.
· Assist Director of Technology with major project implementation.
· Maintain inventory controls.
· Maintains Copier (MFD) Account(s).
· Maintains Printer Account(s).
· Monitor current hardware and software capabilities, changes, etc., in order to provide appropriate recommendations.
Extensive knowledge of: personal computers, local and wide area networks, typical real estate industry standards/tools, and other product knowledge typically gained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with two (2) years of related experience. Previous experience in the real estate industry highly desirable.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. EOE/AA
Job Type: Full-time
Real Estate Industry: 1 year
IT: 2 years
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ