Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Performs a range of duties including but not limited to:
• Fabrication of steel for concrete which includes use of hand and power tools, welding operations and use of lifting equipment
• Fabrication of steel form parts using various cutting equipment and welding part together per specifications
• Potential for overtime and occasional Saturdays may be required
• Production based fabrication shop
• Experience in steel fabrication
• Must have WABO Certification in .035 hardwire
• Able to perform basic mathematic skills
• Able to read fractions and a tape measure
• Able to read shop prints
• Understanding of basic hand & power tools and use
• Capable of Arc and MIG welding both horizontal and vertical
• Capable of using oxy/fuel torch to cut steel
• Must be able to lift 40lbs
• Experience using industrial steel tooling such as vertical band saw, drill press, grinders, etc.
• Prior use of handheld plasma cutter
What Oldcastle Offers You
• A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
• Highly competitive base pay
• Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
• Group retirement savings program
• Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Phone: (800) 892-1538
Location: 2808 A St SE, Auburn, WA 98002
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ