Employer: Lynden Tank Company
General position summary: Work in conjunction with staff at our tank shop in Sunnyside, Washington (this is an industrial fabrication and repair environment) to finish tasks as assigned.
Job duties include but are not limited to: shipping and receiving of parts, cleaning shop facility and tools, some computer use, use of forklift and shop tools, polishing metals, working with others to achieve a common goal. Occasional duties may also include climbing ladders and entering confined spaces and following all required safety guidelines for confined spaces.
• Must possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Must be available for overtime as needed
• Must be over 18 and possess a valid WA state driver’s license
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
Lynden Tank Company is a drug free work place. All employees must be able to:
• Pass pre-employment drug screening
• Pass random drug tests
• Pass a pre- employment physical and respirator fit test
LTC offers an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, medical insurance and 401(k), as well as competitive wages and a great work atmosphere.
Location: 18000 International Blvd, Suite 800, Seattle, WA 98188
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ