Employer: SPD&G Advertising and Public Relations
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Develop relevant content topics to reach each client’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to message and comments where appropriate
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for each client in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and implement them where appropriate.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms from the perspective of a business, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Practices superior time management.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
If you feel you would be the right person to join our team, please reply to this by email and include your resume and a cover letter.
SPD&G Advertising and Public Relations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SPD&G Advertising and Public Relations does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Contact Person: Kelly Gasseling
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: Depends on Experience