Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op
Location US-WA-Moses Lake
Posted Date 3 days ago (2/23/2018 3:56 PM)
Job ID 2018-36673 # Positions 1 Category Engineering
T he Terex Co-op Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
W e are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
T itle: Manufacturing Engineering Co-op
Reports to: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
During your time with us you will:
- Provide engineering support to Operations Team
- Support startup operations of new product lines and providing daily engineering support for existing products
- Develop and evaluate Engineering Change Request, Engineering Change Notice, and Special Manufacturing Instruction documents
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career.
* Currently pursuing a 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field
* A bility to work either full-time for 6 months or part-time for 12 months
* E x perience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as SolidWorks and AutoCAD
* Welding, machining and fabrication skills
* Understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts and goals
* Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks/projects at one time
* Attention to detail and accuracy
Apply for this job Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Your application choices are:
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
To search for more jobs, go to http://jobs.terex.com
Contact Person: Human Resourceq
Location: Moses Lake, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOE