Finance Associate Intern
Location US-WA-Moses Lake
Posted Date 1 week ago (2/15/2018 7:17 PM)
Job ID 2017-35868 # Positions 1 Category Administration
Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit ww w .terex.com and/or w w w .facebook.com/TerexCorporation
Genie Industries/Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of the Terex Corporation, is headquartered in Redmond, WA with branch offices worldwide; we manufacture material lifts, aerial work platforms, trailer-mounted booms and light towers, telehandlers, scissor lifts and self-propelled telescopic and articulating booms. We are a company with a strong safety first mentality, team based culture, respect for the individual and high integrity.
A b out Your Opportunity:
T itle: Finance Associate Intern
Reports to: Controller, Plant I
Early Career Pr ogram Overview
T he Terex Early Career Program immerses high potential graduates in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
W e are committed to the personal and professional development of our team members and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
* Assist Plant Controller in preparing for cost center reviews; help identify and understand significant spending variances to budget
* Prepare at least one capital acquisition request, partnering with operations
* Help coordinate physical reconciliation of Fixed Asset Register
* Create process flow maps where procedures are lacking documentation
* Help analyze monthly and quarterly results
* Support process improvements around cost center reporting to ensure plant management gets the information they need to manage their budgets and drive cost reduction in operations
* Support the Operations Controller in special projects/ad-hoc analysis
* Embrace and promote the Terex Way: Integrity, Respect, Improvement, Servant Leadership, Courage and Citizenship
* Must be pursuing a BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
* System Skills: Must have exposure and some experience with Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to adapt and learn data systems (Oracle ERP system, Cognos-like BI Tools)
* Excellent verbal communication skills, relationship building skills and demonstrated ability to work across functional areas and levels of management.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Apply for this job Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Your application choices are:
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
To search for more jobs, go to http://jobs.terex.com
Contact Person: Human Resource
Location: Moses Lake
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOE