Employer: Kemper Northwest
Service Technician I
• General knowledge of jobsite safety.
• Ability to take direction
• Ability and strong desire to learn
• Ability to follow SOP’s, pump down procedures, including LOTO
• Ability to perform general maintenance to refrigeration systems with little or no supervision. This includes addition of oil to compressors, lubricating electric motors, replacing compressor oil filters.
• Timesheets must be legible, turned in on-time, with minimal mistakes.
• 12-18 months in the industrial refrigeration field
• Interest and ability to obtain CARO certification through RETA within 6 months
• Successfully complete 24 hour emergency training within 18 months
• Knowledge of Process Safety Management
• Clean driving record
• High school diploma or GED equivalent. Trade or technical school classes
• 12 months’ experience in an industrial environment.
• Drivers license
Contact Person: Dan Da Silva
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: 20.00-25.00