RRAre you looking for a position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? PMG is hiring!
PMG is a national manufacturing services company, with a reputation for integrity, reliability and rewarding opportunities. Our company partners with the nation’s leading manufacturing companies and provides them with highly skilled technicians to resolve production gaps and backlogs.
Our dedicated Technical Solutions Coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with the right PMG project to fit your needs and skillset.
PMG projects may require travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time. We arrange and pay for you to travel to project from your home base. We also arrange and pay for lodging near the project’s facility. We offer excellent pay and guaranteed OT hours offering the potential for you to earn as much in 6 – 8 months as you would in a year elsewhere.
Contact us today to start your career with PMG!
Details are as follows:
• Position & Position Status: 3D Printer Manufacturing Tech, Start Date: February 2018
• Location: Texas
• Pay Rate/Salary: $18-22/hour, DOE
• Hours Guarantee: 50 hours of work/week, time and a half OT after 40 hours
• Per Diem: $45/day tax free, paid in addition to wages for the coverage of expenses
• Duration: 3-6 months – Upon completion of this project, PMG has additional projects to keep you working
• Travel: Mileage reimbursement at $0.545/mile to and from job site
• Lodging: Hotel arranged, paid for and provided by PMG
• Open until filled
General Job Duties / Skills:
Operate and maintain 3D printing equipment in both metal and plastic 3D printing. Be able to follow detailed work instructions and procedures to accurately and efficiently produce customer specified products. Will be responsible for printer setup and tear down. Must be able to read customer specifications and perform basic inspections both visually and with inspection equipment. Must be able to work in a team environment and be willing to cross train. High school diploma or equivalent required at a minimum. OT may be required. Work to maintain a clean production environment.
Previous Experience: Experience preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
• Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 301 Congress Ave., Ste 220 Austin, TX 78701
Application Method: Send your resume to: email@example.com
Base Pay: Pay Rate/Salary: $18-22/hour, DOE