Employer: Cosmo Specialty Fibers Inc.
Position Summary :
Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians install, service, troubleshoot; and perform preventive and predictive maintenance functions on equipment. This includes plant lighting equipment and receptacle circuits, motors, starters, motor control centers, programmable controllers, control panels, electrical control systems and transformers. They may also service high voltage electrical systems, and ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. They repair, test, adjust, calibrate or install electronic equipment, such as industrial controls, and transmitters. They also maintain Distributive Control Systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge of installation, repair, troubleshooting of but not limited to:
Pressure and Temperature Instruments
Flow Measuring and Control
Control Valves and Devices
• Adheres to Safety policies, procedures and equipment
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, and repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
• Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems and to ascertain whether mechanical or human errors contributed to the problems.
• Install and maintain high voltage equipment (anything above 600 volts); Circuit design and drafting; Schematic and/or blueprint reading.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Completed a four year apprenticeship or two years of a technical school with two years of experience.
• Computer skills, Math and Mechanical Reasoning
• Knowledge of relevant equipment, high pressure safety, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective operations for the protection of people, data, and property, including OSHA regulations and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations.
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively with management and operations
• Critical Thinking/Troubleshooting
• Physical capabilities of frequent standing, pushing, pulling, and working in an industrial setting including confined spaces and hot, cold and dirty conditions.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Cosmopolis, WA
Application Method: Email resumes to email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ