Hallam-ICS is a dynamic engineering, controls system integration and commissioning company, with offices in Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut and North Carolina. For over 36 years we have built a team of talented professionals to meet the varying needs of our clients. As a 100% Employee Owned Company, Hallam-ICS recognizes that our success as a business is built upon the quality of our employees.
This position will involve the configuration and calibration of instruments, assembly and wiring of Industrial Control Panels, installation and field wiring of Control Systems and Instrumentation and assistance with Control System loop checks, start-up and troubleshooting.
• 5+ years of electrical or instrumentation/controls experience in an industrial setting
• Experience with the calibration of instruments.
• Experience with PLC-based control systems, Instrumentation and Variable Frequency Drives.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good self-management and ability to work in a small, self-directed team environment
• Computer literate and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and Process and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs).
• Ability to travel up to 25% to support regional projects.
• Bio-Pharma industry/facility experience a plus.
• Technical, Trade School or Military training in an industrial maintenance trade a plus.
• Electrical License or enrollment in an Electrical Apprenticeship program preferred.
Hallam-ICS provides a generous compensation and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Hallam-ICS is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Hallam-ICS is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/V/H.
Contact Person: Linda Kronoff
Location: South Burlington, VT
Application Method: Email