Employer: Milne Fruit Products
Milne Fruit Products is seeking an experienced and motivated Maintenance Mechanic in Prosser, WA to repair, maintain and troubleshoot industrial food processing machinery. Fork lift maintenance and repair a plus.
Our multi-skilled mechanics, including electrical specialists, work in all aspects of plant maintenance operations, including troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, refrigeration and plumbing systems.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• strong work ethic
• team player and pride in quality work
• safety orientation
• leadership potential
• High school diploma or GED
• Additional training such as that acquired in the first two years of college or training in skilled trade areas or equivalent technical training.
• Demonstrated ability to work with hands and to work in mechanically oriented situations.
• Knowledge of skilled mechanical concepts and basic skills electrical circuitry, mechanical, analytical, refrigeration, plumbing and/or welding tasks.
• Good math, language, reading and communication skills
• Ability to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders, stairs and work at multiple heights on a regular basis.
• Valid driver’s license and driving record.
• Ability to work rotating shifts and required overtime.
Milne Fruit Products processes a wide variety of raw fruits such as grapes, cranberries and other fruits into 100% natural and pure fruit juice concentrates, concentrated fruit purees, custom blends, and pre-mixes.
We are one of the larger fruit processing facilities in the Pacific Northwest, with a customer base across the U.S. and abroad. The commitment of our employees to the highest standard in processing has given Milne an industry-wide reputation for excellence and high quality products. We have created an enviable work environment and only invite the best to join us.
How to Apply
Apply at www.milnefruit.com/careers. Only applications received through the online process will be considered. Valid driver’s license required. Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Position open until filled. No phone calls. EOE.
Direct apply at: https://milnefruit.hyrell.com/VirtualStepPositionDetails.aspx?TemplateId=219919
Contact Person: Dana Mortimer
Location: Prosser, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: $18.31 to start; $25.76+ after time and training (usually about 2 years)