Employer: Washington State University
Under close supervision from the Information Systems Manager, this position in support of information systems and users, performs routine troubleshooting, programming, installation, maintenance and/or systems support. Diagnoses and resolves low-risk problems using pre-determined methods on computer or telecommunication software and/or hardware, or applications running in stand alone, client/server, web-based, and/or networked environments.
Benefits Overview for information regarding competitive benefits available.
- Two years of experience in information technology related activities; OR equivalent education/experience.
- Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 8 /10 / OS X Desktop Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of basic Ethernet networking – TCP /IP, DHCP , DNS , Cabling, etc.
- Knowledge of Virus and Spyware removal techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience creating technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft imaging concepts.
- Experience supporting a variety of user types.
- Will this position require a background check?
This position has been designated by the department to require a background check
Posting Detail Information
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants must include a resume, cover letter, and contact information for at least three (3) professional references with the online application.
Application materials should clearly communicate how the applicant meets the required qualifications and additional requirements.
Location: Pullman, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $2,984 MO