Employer: RHR Consulting, LLC
What you will do..
General duties involve working in the maintenance and plant production areas at our Elma, WA location. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for a wide variety of complex duties including troubleshooting, repair and calibration of all electrical, electronic, pneumatic and automatic systems throughout the facility.
What will you be working on…
• Work from technical manuals, schematics, drawings, sketches, SOPs, written and verbal instructions.
• Perform a wide variety of inspections, repairs and maintenance on all plant instrumentation, electronics, DCS and power distribution equipment and systems.
• Dismantle, repair and replace worn, eroded or broken parts in process equipment, throughout the facility.
• Detect and report improper operations, defective or faulty equipment and repairs.
• Perform and properly document inspections, calibrations and changes to all (ISO or IMP) process instrumentation or controlling equipment in the production and utility areas.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and calibrate all instrumentation and electrical equipment used in various areas throughout the plant.
• Install and connect new electrical or controlling process equipment and systems as directed.
• Possess the knowledge and skills in the safe use of hand and power tools needed to perform assigned tasks. May include, but not limited to pipe threader, drill press, micrometers, forklift, skyjack, computerized inspection tools, SOPs, etc.
• Perform all duties in a safe manner, always looking out for the best interests of co-workers, the facility and any environmental impact.
• Maintain and update changes to equipment records (ISO) and SOP and SAP files.
• Maintain work areas, tools, equipment and follow all related practices
• Must be a team player when working with co-workers both within and outside the maintenance department.
What we look for…
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or Two-year technical school completion.
• 5 years in the Instrumentation and Electrical field
• Ability to read and understand control logic
• Must possess desire to learn; mechanical aptitude; skills, ability, and willingness to maintain an “A” Instrumentation Electrical Technician certification.
• CCST Level 1,2, or 3 a plus!
• Must be able to work from 7:30am to 4pm Monday-Friday with occasional call-in and overtime, as needed.
What we offer..
A competitive base and full benefits package, including matching 401(k).
Contact Person: Rose Dorta
Location: Elma, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: Open for the right candidate