Employer: Triumph Group
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Must be able to efficiently setup and run one or more of the following types of equipment independently and meet expected manufacturing standards for CNC Mill/Turn, CNC Turn, CNC Grind or CNC Vertical/Horizontal Hone.
In addition-ability/willingness to cross train for setup and running of the following machines or processes:
• Operate CNC machine
• Perform complicated precision operations to close tolerances working from blueprints, complicated drawings, verbal and written instructions, sketches and setup books.
• Complete inspection of parts to determine the accuracy of workmanship and quality of own work and the work of non-certified operators.
• Follow all quality processes and procedures applicable to your position, such as first part buyoff, manufacturing control plans, and proper handling of non-conforming materials.
•Work in a team environment and interact with your team members to deal with production and work related issues.
•Actively support manufacturing continuous improvement efforts. Actively participate in process innovation with work and manufacturing support resources, such as manufacturing engineering, programming and quality.
Experience & Knowledge:
• Required knowledge of GD&T, and ability to read blueprints, parts drawings and setup books
• Math skills preferred algebra, geometry, trigonometry
• Desire to work in a team environment; work positively with others, contribute to the work cell, be open and receptive to ideas and feedback, and treat others with respect.Skills &
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to give and follow oral, verbal, and written instructions
• Capability to work within close tolerances.
• Ability to receive guidance and supervision; follow work rules, safety practices, work procedures, meet deadlines, punctuality and attendance standards, etc.
•Ability to thrive in a team working environment.
Phone: (509) 248-5000
Location: 2720 W Washington Ave, Yakima, WA 98903
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ