Employer: Phillips and Temro Industries
Phillips and Temro is looking for an entry-level Technical Inside Sales Specialist to handle all front-end processes from inquiry to releasing an order. This position will provide effective sales support through in-depth knowledge of company products, programs, and processes, and superior execution of internal processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Educates customers on product use and factors such as size, quantity, and performance, and determines/recommends what products will best serve the customers’ needs
• Promptly follows up on sales leads through calls or emails
• Professionally and accurately responds to customer inquiries regarding product availability, product pricing and product use.
• Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
• Receives, enters and verifies orders from customers utilizing PTI’s CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
• Reviews all customer Purchase Order data for accuracy (quantity, product type, pricing, billing, and shipping data)
• Receives, reviews and processes shipping discrepancies submitted by PTI customers (inclusive of PTI shipping, carriers and customers)
• Collaborates with internal resources as needed to expedite and accommodate parts for customer orders. Assists in expediting customer shipments in critical situations.
• Creates invoices based off customer orders and directs invoices to the appropriate department
• Responds to inbound customer calls and emails within the required performance targets of the department.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• MS Office (Word and Outlook)
• Strong Communication
• Ability to learn quickly
• General business acumen
• Associate Degree or BS Degree in Business Administration, Business Technology, Automotive Technology or a similar field
• 1 year experience through internships and/or work experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude (knowledge of engines, transmissions, motors, etc.)
• Strong desire to learn and grow within an organization
• Ability to multitask and manage priorities in a fast-paced working environment
Contact Person: Veronica Prickel
Location: Union Gap, Washington
Application Method: Resume