Employer: Georgia Pacific Gypsum
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Perform electrical maintenance tasks relative to the maintenance department’s workload
- Perform preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance work orders
- Monitor equipment and machinery for electrical maintenance deficiencies
- Install and upgrade equipment.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work environment
- Typical shift hours are Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least five (5) years of electrical troubleshooting experience or (2) year trade school program
- Experience troubleshooting electrical controls, PLC’s, A/C and D/C motors, motor controllers and drives, - 4-20 loops and instrument troubleshooting.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- At least three (5) years of industrial electrician experience
- Technical/Trade School degree or certification
- Instrument Society of America (ISA) training, NCCER instrument or electrical certification
Physical Requirements/Unusual Working Conditions:
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs and work at heights exceeding 100 feet
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be available for after hour call outs during scheduled after hours support week, one week on two to three weeks off schedule.
- Ability to work scheduled/unscheduled overtime during planned outages or unexpected plant downtime.
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors in all types of weather
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Contact Person: Francesca Perry
Phone: 2536272100 ext 111857
Location: Tacoma, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $28.18 per hour