Employer: Inspire Development Centers
Position is responsible to support Department Director in staff capacity by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control and special projects. Coordinate collection and preparation of operating reports such as time-and-attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, contracts, and statistical records of performance data. Interprets and adapts guidelines, including unwritten policies, precedents and practices.
Examples of Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
1. Establish and manage a department information reporting system to ensure that all pertinent program data is maintained at the Office. Uses independent judgment and initiative to determine approach or action to take in non-routine situations.
2. Responsible for typing grant applications, and other program reporting documents; i.e., board reports, policy council reports, proposals, survey questionnaires, and quality control functions. Also, screens department mail and routes to appropriate personnel.
3. Take lead in making all detail arrangements for training sessions and/or workshops, and conference to be attended.
4. Negotiate, monitor and close contracts. Scrutinize all component service plans to assure quality services in accordance to Head Start Performance Standards and contracts for errors and adherence to agency contract format and appropriate coding.
5. Maintain a functional filing system to include but not limited to: agendas, minutes, correspondence for all department personnel and Policy Council. Coordinate the completion of a comprehensive resource director for local use on social services available in the communities.
6. Coordinate the issuance of timely notices of Policy Council meetings; liaison to Center Managers and Policy Council Members (ECE department activity).
7. Addresses department concerns in the absence of the Department Director, arranges meeting dates, agendas, and other lodging for program meetings as requested by Department Director, Leads, and Specialists.
8. Maintain accurate up-to-date non-federal share (in-kind) documentation to comply with Head Start and other Early Childhood Education program regulations.
9. Work closely with Department Director to monitor and manage budget expenditures and budget projections
10. Show interest in furthering professional growth by attending staff meetings, workshops, trainings, and seminars.
11. Maintain confidentiality of program and client related information at all times.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Location: Sunnyside, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ