Employer: Denali Advanced Integration
Denali Advanced Integration is one of the nations' leading technology integrators by volume and capacity with experience in Data Center, Unified Communications, Mobility and Virtualization. Denali has more than 400 dedicated employees focused on design, architecture, implementation and operations. From Client End Devices to the Cloud, Denali provides service to retail, healthcare, industrial and government environments both domestically and abroad.
We are looking for entry level Desktop Support Technicians to join our dynamic, talented consulting team. The Desktop Support Technician is part of a team responsible for providing technical support and deployment services to various clients located throughout the Puget Sound area for their project needs.
- Deployment of new computer hardware or moves, and existing computer operating system upgrades.
- Physical installs/placement of equipment, cabling, data backup and transfer, imaging, basic configurations, standard application installs/setups, profile transfer, and preparation of old devices for disposal or re-deployment.
- Remote and basic desk-side technical support including remote control of end users devices.
- Short term projects may include: computer and/or server moves and deployments, computer arm installs, and other hardware deployments.
- Some projects may involve travel to sites throughout Washington state, or nationwide.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Must be comfortable working in various working conditions including hospital, office, warehouse, and data center environments.
- Prefer 1-3 years of Windows Desktop/Laptop support in a professional enterprise environment. Including:
- MS Office, and other software application setups, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Install, upgrade and/or configure desktop computers primarily in a Windows operating system environment.
- Experience with server moves/deployments, computer arms, computers on carts, and/or large computer moves is a plus.
- Superior customer service skills. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a hospital environment is a huge plus.
- AA degree in an IT related field strongly preferred. High school diploma is strongly preferred.
- Ability/flexibility to commute/travel to various work locations throughout Seattle and the greater Puget Sound. Ability to travel nationwide is a plus.
- An A+, MCP, and/or MCDST Certification desired (but not required).
WORK SHIFTS :
Work shifts will vary based on project needs. Typical projects are during daytime business hours, but at times depending on project needs work may be required outside of typical business hours (before or after typical business hours, on weekend, or during other times as needed).
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Take equipment on and off shelves repeatedly. Working around and under desks. Climb several flights of stairs. Must be able to walk frequently for extended periods of time.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work under stress, independently, and manage multiple competing priorities.
Must be comfortable working in various working conditions including hospital, office, warehouse, and data center environments.
This position will require detailed background check. We also require a pre-employment drug screenings, 2 step TB screening, and completion/adherence to vaccinations policies as required to work in hospital environments.
Location: Redmond, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ