Employer: KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation
The IT Support I is responsible for responding to and resolving basic IT individual end-user issues. This position supports a vast variety of IT hardware, software, electronic communications systems and connections including but not limited to: desktop workstations, printers, phones, faxes, similar devices and supporting applications.
Essential Job Functions:
• Field calls and provide first level help desk support to end users, document issues in Trouble Tickets and follow escalation procedures to ensure user issues are addressed in a timely manner.
• Install, repair and upgrade network and personal computer hardware, software and peripherals to support the business needs.
• Tracks and maintains software and hardware registration and inventory.
• Assist with user education and training associated with PC network browsers and other standard desktop software.
• Participate in configuration and administration of Information Systems support programs.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (to perform this job at a satisfactory level)
Education and Work Experience:
• Associate's Degree in related field (IT, Computer Science or Business) preferred
• At least 1 year IT help desk support or related experience
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and decision making skills
• Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and enterprise management systems
Location: Longview, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ