TerraGraphics seeks an IT Technician to provide a central point of oversight for TerraGraphics' technical application needs.
This position seated in Pasco, WA, works in conjunction with our managed technical security partner to ensure that all technical application issues are resolved in a timely and efficient m anner and oversee all maintenance and upkeep of third party applications.
Equal parts technical knowledge and exemplary people skills are required for this highly people focused position.
Position Qualifications/Essential Functions:
- Application support services for TerraGraphics to include all line of business applications.
- Assesses and interprets employees needs and requirements
- Testing functionality of applications
- Provides direct feedback to Third Party Venders
- Serving as a resource to Technical security partner
- Document and communicate effectively to ensure timely resolutions
- Working with third-party vendors to support TerraGraphics and business continuity with all Line of Business Applications
- Analyzing technology solutions and provides feedback to technical security partner.
- Assist with software purchasing and licensing
Education and Experience:
- Pursing degree in technical field such as Information Technology or Computer Science (Degree Preferred)
- 2+ years experience with MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge related to software and applications
- Experience with Autodesk/AutoCAD
Additional Requirements :
- Ability to pass background screen process to company standards
Currently located in the Tri-Cities area
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ