Employer: Reser's Fine Foods
Maintains plant Electrical and Controls systems.
• Assembles, installs, and maintains plant electrical systems.
• Repairs plant electrical equipment as needed.
• Manages electrical materials on construction projects.
• Achieves efficiency improvement of the electrical system.
• Assists in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems.
• Experience in design, modification and troubleshooting the integration of Programmable Logic Controllers, HMI and Data Acquisition Systems
• Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
• Must be Self-Motivated and work independently
• 3-5 years of Electrician, Instrumentation and controls experience is required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Electrician’s license is preferred or Two-year or technical degree in related field or Apprenticeship trade school equivalent is required.
• English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ