This role is based in Phoenix, Arizona
Your Job Purpose:
Working with the LotusWorks team as a Graduate Civil Structural Engineer, you will provide engineering and technical support to the Field Superintendent on a large, fast paced construction project.
• Report directly to the Field Superintendent.
• Write and review Requests for Information (RFI).
• Oversee construction work and ensure it is performed in accordance with specifications and design drawings.
• Provide technical support to Field Superintendents and be responsible for managing and reviewing the progress of contractor's construction schedules.
• Conduct job site walks and provide safety leadership for the construction team.
• Attend daily construction/scheduling meetings and record meeting minutes.
• Monitor construction and equipment installation to ensure the site quality plan is being followed.
• Recent college graduate with Bachelors or Masters of Science in, Electrical Civil, Structural, or Mechanical Engineering, or Construction Management.
• Proficient with MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
**Candidates must be authorized to work in The United States**
Not ready to apply, or have some questions? Call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 339 221 5226/+3537191-69783 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
LotusWorks is proud to be listed in the Best workplaces 2017
Empowering talent we care about for over 29 years
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Method: apply to email@example.com with the heading “Graduate Position – Perry Technical Institution “
Base Pay: DOQ