We have positions in Arizona, Upstate New York and Nevada.
Your Job Purpose:
The Mechanical Technician will work as part of our team and be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the plants mechanical systems.
• Responsible for planned daily maintenance and technical support on all equipment.
• Systems / Plant include;
General & Cleanroom Air Handlers
• Perform rounds and readings of plant rooms and systems to ensure all equipment is operating as intended,
• Monitor SCADA and control systems for out of spec conditions/alarms and respond accordingly
• Rotate plant equipment as needed to support maintenance and construction activities
• Recent college graduate or mechanical trade qualification
• An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions? Call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 339 221 5226/+3537191-69783 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
LotusWorks is proud to be listed in the Best workplaces 2017
Empowering talent we care about for over 29 years
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Various locations
Application Method: Candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com with the title “Facilities Technician – Perry Technical Institute”
Base Pay: DOQ