Employer: Kadlec - High Risk Hematology Oncology
Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Assistant Certified to join our growing Hematology Oncology High Risk/Palliative Care team located in Kennewick, Washington!
Shift Details: Full time, 1.0. Day shifts.
• GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational institution required.
• Must meet the minimum requirements for the WA State Medical Assistant-Certified Licensure.
• Current WA State Medical Assistant-Certified Licensure required.
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required.
• Graduation of a formal Medical Assistant program preferred.
• One year experience in a patient care setting preferred.
• Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Medical Assistant you will perform a variety of duties involved in providing patient care in a clinical setting and perform a variety of tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility. This position may require floating to other clinics.
• Screens patients to gather information without requiring the exercise of judgment based on clinical knowledge.
• Obtains vital signs.Obtains and records patient history.
• Prepares and maintains examination and treatment areas.
• Prepares patients for and assisting with routine and specialty examinations, procedures, treatments, and minor office surgeries.
• Maintains medication and immunization records.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree (Planetree.org) and continues to be recognized nationally as a “Best in Class Employer”. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE.To learn more, click here: http://www.kadlec.org/careers/about-kadlec
Location: Kennewick, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ