Employer: Kadlec - Family Medicine
Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Front Office Assistant to join our growing Primary Care team located in West Kennewick!
Shift Details: Full time, 1.0. Day shifts.
• GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational institution required.
• One year customer service experience required.
• One year office experience, which includes receptionist duties within a hospital or physician office preferred.
• Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Front Office Assistant you will perform a variety of office assistant functions. This position may require floating to other clinics.
• Receives, greets and directs patients, visitors and responds to inquiries with tact and courtesy.
• Schedules routine and new patient appointments and generates a daily list.
• Enters new patients and existing patient's data into the computer.
• Maintains patients' medical records and verifies accuracy.
• Verifies patients' insurance, collects co-payment and provides receipt for patient.
• Orders all office supplies and necessities (paper towels, soap, etc.) and maintains appropriate level of inventory.
• Answers/resolves billing inquiries on Kadlec Clinic accounts in a professional and courteous manner.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree (Planetree.org) and continues to be recognized nationally as a “Best in Class Employer”. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE.To learn more, click here: http://www.kadlec.org/careers/about-kadlec
Location: Kennewick, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ