Revenue Optimization Analyst NA
Posted Date 1 week ago (1/2/2018 4:41 PM)
Job ID 2017-35503 # Positions 1 Category Operations
Genie Industries/Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of the Terex Corporation, is headquartered in Redmond, WA with branch offices worldwide; we manufacture material lifts, aerial work platforms, trailer-mounted booms and light towers, telehandlers, scissor lifts and self-propelled telescopic and articulating booms. We are a company with a strong safety first mentality, team based culture, respect for the individual and high integrity.
This position is responsible for recommending pricing strategies, price management systems, and developing rules and standards to deliver on financial goals. Leads market research and oversees the maintenance of historical pricing data. Develops and implements advanced analytical key performance indicators and recommendations to drive business results. Build, deploy, maintain and document knowledge-based decision-making tools which integrate advances in operations research, mathematics, statistics, economics decision analysis to systematically analyze, model, solve, and/or visualize problems in the areas of pricing related activities. Ensures analytics are utilized when making pricing decisions to improve profitability while preserving the customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide expertise in mathematical modeling, statistics, or other quantitative techniques that translate complex data into actions to help drive strategic direction of company pricing and promotional discounting by designing new pricing programs and monitoring their effectiveness with the goal of continuous improvement in price realization.
* Provide input into budgeting and forecasting process, including assisting in developing specific revenue management initiatives
* Assess competitor price positions and price strategy, draws similarities and differences with company strategy and makes recommendations as needed
* May assist in developing executive level presentations related to overall pricing strategy, execution of pricing optimization project, and pricing program effectiveness
* Collaborate with sales, finance and the commercial team as needed in designing customer pricing models to maximize revenue effectiveness
* Work with IS team and software provider to determine additional data needed and data cleanups needed to aid in future revenue optimization analysis and implement solutions
* Work with cross functional teams to support the implementation and execution of proposed processes. This will include creating appropriate training and support materials for end users, developing business rules & monitoring their effectiveness as well as maintenance of the solution tools.
* Ensure those with pricing responsibility have a clear understanding of the driving forces of profitability, pricing strategy and competitive pricing positions
* 2 plus years experience managing a Business to Business Price Optimization software solution
* 2 years or more experience in a lean manufacturing company.
* BS Degree
* Independent learner with a strong interest in broadening the competencies of the organization as well as extending his/her personal knowledge.
* Bachelor's (Master's Degree is preferred) in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, actuarial science or related discipline with 4 years' experience.
* Required Knowledge and SkillsIndependent learner with a strong interest in broadening the competencies of the organization as well as extending his/her personal knowledge
* Self-starter with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills; able to work independently as well as in fast-paced, cross-functional teams. Must have good time and project management skills and attention to detail.
* Demonstrated high respect for people as individuals and as members of the company team.
* Advanced level MS Excel with strong mathematical and analytic skills.
* Good programming and data management skills (VBA, databases, SQL).
* Expert in the use of optimization and statistical analysis software applications (e.g., SAS, R, Tableau or other similar software).
* Problem solving skills: 5 Why or equivalent Problem Solving training and ability to identify the problem, root cause and implement an effective countermeasure.
* Strong writing skills for preparing business reports and excellent communication skills to effectively give presentations as well as to interact with other team members. Ability to explain complex topics and/or analysis conclusions in business terms.
Apply for this job Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Your application choices are:
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
To search for more jobs, go to http://jobs.terex.com
Contact Person: NA
Location: Redmond, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: TBD