Employer: Kwik Lok Corporation
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for Yakima, WA
This position provides support to the President/CEO at the Corporate Office working with a variety of administrative activities. They also assist with special projects for other Executives. This position upholds the Kwik Lok Corporation philosophies through dedication to quality, integrity, confidentiality, and hard work.
This position will work Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, and as needed to complete work and attend meetings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provides direct administrative support to the President/CEO, including:
· Coordinate meetings, manage calendar
· Monitor email inbox
· Screen phone calls and visitors
· Schedule trips including appointments, agenda, travel and lodging
· Filing and retrieving documents
· Management meeting agenda, minutes and schedule
· Attend Corporate retreat
· Maintains strict confidentiality continuously.
· Provides administrative support to the KLC Holdings, Ltd Board of Directors and each entity’s Board of Directors within the Kwik Lok Corporation, including:
· Coordinating meeting dates and travel arrangements
· Preparing agenda
· Keeping minutes
· Coordinating maintenance of records with legal counsel
· Provides administrative support to other Management Team members as requested.
· Responsible for tracking and filing Patents & Trademarks.
· Responsible for maintaining Employee Recognition Program for all plants.
· Assists in contract development, review, tracking, and approval.
· Assists in coordination of public relations efforts and special events as requested.
· Looks for new ways of doing things; streamlining processes, making recommendations that will allow for increased productivity with less time.
· Seeks feedback for personal development; accepts feedback, both positive and constructive to improve.
· Keep minutes for 401(K) Trustee meetings.
· Keep minutes for Employee Health Care Plan Trustee meetings.
· Maintain executive break room.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Solid organizational skills.
· Detailed with ability to multi-task.
· Self-motivated, takes ownership of position.
· Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite.
· Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
· Experience with electronic filing desired.
· High school degree or GED and four years executive office experience or BA degree in Business and two years executive office experience.
Full benefits package. Sick leave, vacation, LTD, 401K match, medical, dental, vision, with minimal personal contribution.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $55,000- $70,000 YR