Employer: Confluence Health
Who We Are:
Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
Under the guidance of the IT Solutions Tech I Supervisor and IT Services Director, the IT Solutions Technician I is responsible for the initial triage and first level support of all requests to the Help Desk on company supported computer applications and platforms. This includes, but is not limited to:
Responding to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically, or other and redirecting problems to appropriate resources.
Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention.
Communicating system status with users.
Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues.
Providing direct basic end-user hardware and software support, face to face or electronically.
Researching questions using available information resources and advising user on appropriate action.
Following standard help desk procedures and administering help desk software.
Logging all help desk interactions.
Documenting resolution in the ticketing system and knowledge base (DocWeb) Involving other IT staff as needed to resolve issue, or assigning problems to appropriate resource(s).
Tracking and routing problems, issues and requests; following up as needed.
Staying current with system information, changes and updates.
1. Provide quality customer service in a pleasant and respectful manner.
2. Monitor all Help Desk requests: phone, electronic and walk-ins. Act as first level triage and create incidents in the Help Desk tracking system.
3. Act on all requests to the Help Desk in accordance with IT policy.
4. Resolve Help Desk requests when possible. If not resolved, follow the escalation process as defined by IT management.
5. Follow-up on unresolved incidents in the Help Desk queue as defined by IT management.
6. Follow all IT operational procedures.
7. Initiate system tasks as defined on the shift check off list and ensure they finish normally.
8. Check the status of designated system functions at specific intervals. Follow routine procedures and take corrective action when needed.
9. Address all system messages using described procedures and escalate if needed.
10. Perform user account maintenance as described by current Help Desk procedures.
11. Report user educational opportunities to the IT Solutions Tech I supervisor.
12. Discuss service improvement opportunities with the IT Solutions Tech I supervisor.
13. Assist the IT Solutions Tech I supervisor in training new Help Desk Technicians.
14. Keep work area in a neat and orderly condition at all times.
15. Learn new technologies, methods, and processes as required.
16. Complete other duties as assigned by the IT Solutions Tech I supervisor or Help Desk and Programming Supervisor.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
High School diploma or equivalent.
1-2 years experience directly related to the above job duties; or an equivalent combination of education or experience.
MS Certification desirable (MCAS, MOS, A+)
Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows navigation, mouse usage, accurate keyboarding, email communication and password management.
Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications.
Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
Related experience and training.
Oral and written communication skills.
Customer service orientation.
Problem analysis and problem-solving.
Adaptability and stress tolerance.
Attention to detail.
Must live within 30 minutes of primary work location due to on-call response times.
1-2 years experience as a Customer Service Representative in a Help Desk service environment.
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ