Employer: SaltWorks, Inc.
SaltWorks, Inc. located in Woodinville, WA is hiring a Welding Team Assistant with experience in Stainless Steel for our fast-growing gourmet food company. We require strong attention to detail, excellent follow through, pride of workmanship and the ability to work in a dynamic, quality driven environment. This is a full-time position
The ideal employee must work well in a team environment, demonstrate good judgement, and think ahead. The Welding Team Assistant must communicate well with others, ensuring goals can be accomplished in the fabrication shop and manufacturing facility. Must be self-motivated and drive projects to completion.
• Assist welding team with on-going and new projects, and support all aspects of machinery/fabrication department as needed.
• Cut stainless steel tubing/shapes per cut list drawings.
• Duties include grinding/deburring/polishing stainless steel and using manual and automated equipment.
• General welding, and layout of unique assemblies consisting of tubing/plate/sheet metal.
• Must be a quick learner who takes personal responsibility to complete tasks on time and with high level of accuracy.
• Ability to pick up 55lbs repeatedly.
• Ability to stand all day; bend, stretch, reach.
Experience and Education
• Competent in general welding shop tools and practices.
• General mill/lathe experience and stainless experience, preferred
• Experience in a manufacturing / shop environment, preferred.
• Ability to read blueprint and fabrication drawings and technical equipment manuals, preferred.
• Forklift experience, preferred.
• High School diploma, preferred.
• Basic math skills.
• Proficient in safety procedures; able to work in accordance with quality, safety and sanitation standards, policies, and guidelines.
Skills & Requirements
Pay and Benefits: Pay DOE, Health/Vision/ Dental after 60 days, PTO, Paid Holidays, Simple IRA.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SaltWorks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
• Drug screen and Background clearance required. <br>
• Please include salary requirements .</P>
Phone: (800) 353-7258
Location: 16240 Redmond-Woodinville Rd NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ