Employer: P&L Johnson Mechanical
NOW HIRING AN HVAC/R SERVICE TECHNICIAN
P&L Johnson Mechanical has an opening for a career oriented, self-motivated service technician to join our professional service team. We are the leading mechanical contractor on the North Oregon Coast.
• Established in 1980 on the North Oregon Coast
• Residential Service Department: Gas Furnaces, Heat Pumps, DHP, Boilers & More…
• Commercial Service Department: Refrigeration, RTU Gas Packs, Boilers, Energy Management Control Systems & More…
• In-House Full-Service Sheet Metal Shop
• BPI Certified Home Performance Contractor
Service Technician Skill and Qualifications:
• Experience (or training) in Residential and Commercial HVAC -installation and service.
• Must Have a Valid Driver’s License.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Drug Free Work Place.
• Boiler and Refrigeration experience is a plus!
• Opportunity to work for a diverse company allowing you to experience all aspects of the challenging HVAC industry.
• Pay raises based on accomplished goals
• Paid Major Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Profit Sharing
Starting Wage: DOE
Please Send Your Resume To: email@example.com
Contact Person: Paul Radu
Location: Astoria, OR
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOE