Employer: Quarry Tile Company
Experience in high-speed production equipment. Ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment to facilitate an efficient production process. Demonstrate a strong knowledge of industrial electrical abilities. Demonstrate a strong understanding and practice of safe work habits.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Daily preventative maintenance of production equipment.
- Respond to catastrophic failures.
- Execute work orders as assigned.
- Identify and repair problems as they arise.
- Skilled in all aspects of electrical maintenance.
- Performs predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance duties.
- Works with industry-specific and highly complex precision machines including but not limited to: ball mills, conveyors, pneumatic/hydraulic systems, pumps, bearings, belting and compressors.
- Have experience using industrial hand and power tools.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years industrial electrical experience.
- Knowledge of PLC's and VFD's.
- Advanced knowledge of 480 VAC 3 phase power circuits.
- Advanced knowledge of AC and DC control voltages.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics.
- Ability to weld a plus.
- Ability to read hydraulic schematics a plus.
- Strong work ethic
- Consistent attendance
- Drug free
- Medical and dental
- Vacation after one year
Job Type: Full-time
•Electrician: 5 years
•Industrial Electrician: 5 years
Location: Spokane Valley, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ