Employer: Agri Beef
At AB Foods, LLC, a growing agribusiness, we offer a challenging team atmosphere, and the understanding that our business and out industry. Washington Beef, LLC the production division of AB Foods, is currently seeking to fill the following at our production facility in Toppenish, WA.
The qualified individual must be able to make decisions regarding operating strategies, set-points, and limits. Optimize system operations for improved cost and reliability. Schedule and perform major repairs and rebuilds, recommend equipment upgrades and improvements, perform system inspections and mechanical integrity checks, troubleshoot complex mechanical or electrical. Qualified individual must be able to work shift work and weekends as required.
- Must pass aptitude test with a minimum score of 80%.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a production environment.
- Make decisions regarding operating strategies, set-points, and limits.
- Optimize system operations for improved cost and reliability.
- Schedule and/or perform major repairs and rebuilds.
- Recommend equipment upgrades and improvements.
- Perform system inspections and mechanical integrity checks.
- Can troubleshoot complex mechanical or electrical problems.
- Repair & rebuild all equipment within the department's assigned areas.
- Administers preventive and predictive maintenance on all assigned areas.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work night and weekends.
- The above position requires individuals have basic tool set, have the ability to lift 75lbs,. and ability to become forklift certified and have a valid drivers license.
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ