Employer: AMI Metals, Inc.
We are seeking an individual who can work 2nd shift from 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. OR
3rd shift from 10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN & BACKGROUND CHECK!
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS PLEASE
The CNC Machine Operator operates computer numerical control machines to fabricate parts. The CNC Machine Operator loads parts in the machine, cycles machine and detects malfunctions in machine operations, such as worn or damaged cutting tools. The position runs production lots, communicates with co-workers regarding productions runs, and maintains a safe, organized and clean work environment.
AMI Metals, Inc. ( www.amimetals.com ) is a globally recognized industry leader in supplying aircraft quality products to the aerospace industry. We are a stocking supplier of heat treatable aluminum sheet and plate and provide our customers with the highest degree of quality and on-time service. Additionally, we provide value-added services, including: precision sawing, shearing, profile shapes, skin milling to special surface finishes, billet prep machining, and custom packaging. We sell to aerospace manufacturers, aircraft maintenance facilities and machine shops across the United States and overseas.
AMI provide its' employees with an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, 401(k) with employer matching contribution and much more!
1. Performs all assigned machine shop operations.
2. Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee. 3. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
4. Regularly performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding tasks.
5. Performs inspection of machined products, and documents results.
6. Completes and maintains paperwork for parts.
7. Assists in other work areas to perform fabrication, lay-up, infiltration, furnace operation and sand blasting tasks.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position requires frequent lifting, pushing and pulling objects that are 85 pounds or heavier.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or graduation from a certified technical school.
2. Minimum one year of related experience.
3. Two or more years of related experience (preferred).
Local Applicants Only
Please Submissions should include a resume, along with salary requirements.
AMI offers a competitive base salary and excellent employee benefit programs
AMI Metals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
•High school or equivalent
•CNC Machinist: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Phone: (800) 727-1903
Location: 301 N Haven St, Spokane, WA 99202
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ