Employer: Milne Fruit Products
The Business Administrator is responsible for timely, efficient and effective servicing of customer inquiries, orders and the resolution of service issues in the Sales department of the Milne Formulation and Compounding division. In a typical day, the Business Administrator will spend most of their time working with customers through email and phone calls to solicit business, continue existing business, solve problems and ensure the timely delivery of finished goods. To make that all happen, the Business Administrator is constantly seeking and receiving information from Production, Scheduling, Sales, Procurement, QA and Finance. Information for sales and inventory control is entered, tracked and reported through the MS Dynamics – NAV system. As the Business Administrator increases knowledge within the position, they may be assigned their own accounts in addition to managing the day to day business of the MFC division.
As a Milne employee, you will be part of a growing company that values its workforce and has a 60 year track record of excellence. We are looking for a person with the right combination of education and experience who will ably manage the day to day activities and grow with the position.
The ideal candidate will have:
• BS/BA from an accredited college or university with major course work in Business Administration, Marketing or closely related field. Experience may be substituted for a degree on a year to year basis.
• 3 years sales and management experience relating to industry and products demonstrating well developed sales skills.
• Technical knowledge of aseptic manufacturing and compounding preferred.
• Marketing and market planning knowledge and knowledge of target market industries preferred.
• Leadership skills.
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to think creatively to identify business opportunities.
• Availability to travel to trade shows and customer visits; estimated 20% travel in the first year.
• PC-based computing experience (word processing-Word, spreadsheet-Excel, email-Outlook).
• An equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Milne Fruit Products processes a wide variety of raw fruits such as grapes, cranberries and other fruits into 100% natural and pure fruit juice concentrates, concentrated fruit purees, custom blends, and pre-mixes.
We are one of the larger fruit processing facilities in the Pacific Northwest, with a customer base across the U.S. and abroad. The commitment of our employees to the highest standard in processing has given Milne an industry-wide reputation for excellence and high quality products. We have created an enviable work environment and only invite the best to join us.
How to Apply
Apply at www.milnefruit.com/careers. Only applications received through the online process will be considered. Valid driver's license required. Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Position open until filled. No phone calls. EOE.
Direct apply at: https://milnefruit.hyrell.com/VirtualStepPositionDetails.aspx?TemplateId=212398
Contact Person: Dana Mortimer
Location: Prosser, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOQ