Employer: Comprehensive Healthcare
What are we looking for in an Accounts Payable Clerk?
As a member of our Finance department, the Accounts Payable Clerk assists with the management of Comprehensive’s purchasing system. The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for coordinating with vendors for ordering and payments and with Comprehensive staff for travel voucher reimbursements. In order to succeed in this role, the Accounts Payable Clerk should have strong skills in communication and attention to detail, as well as prior experience with general finance and accounting principles.
Accounts Payable Clerk duties may include:
◾entering & preparing invoices for payment using proper account coding to ensure payments are completed accurately & efficiently
◾resolving payment disputes in a timely, congenial manner in order to maintain good relationships with all vendors and internal staff
◾preparing & distributing travel voucher reimbursement checks
◾stocking supplies and matching packing slips to appropriate invoices
◾reviewing vendor statements and resolving any discrepancies
◾maintaining copies of all invoices, travel vouchers, and vendor files
◾providing general clerical and accounting support to the Finance department
Education/Experience: Vocational/technical training beyond high school and three years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
About the Organization Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You:
Training and Development:
• A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility & promotion
• Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, & consultation in implementing evidence-based services
• Clinical supervision toward licensure (where applicable)
Innovative Program & Services:
• A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
• Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
• Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
• Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
• Competitive salaries within our communities & industry
• Healthcare coverage for employee & qualified family members
• Generous vacation, paid holiday & sick leave
• Access to Employee Assistance Program services
• Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
• Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match
• Agency-funded life & disability insurance program
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ