Employer: Bryson Sales & Service of Washington
Bryson Sales & Service is seeking entry level mechanics for both its Everett and Pasco service departments. Bryson, a BlueBird school bus dealer, is a stable, family-owned, small business operating in Washington since 2009.
This person will assist our techs with daily tasks, including but not limited to, performing pre-delivery inspection of new buses, installing dealer options and performing basic service, eg., LOF. Specific job training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, strong mechanical aptitude along with basic skills, plus a desire to learn and work as part of a team.
More specific requirements include:
- ability to learn how to operate a variety of equipment utilized in repair and maintenance, to read and comprehend technical manuals, to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- willingness to follow direction and work as part of a team
- ability to lift heavy objects.
- high school diploma/equivalent
- one year related experience preferred, but not required
- possess a set of basic automotive mechanic hand tools
- possess a valid Washington State Driver's License, preferably with CDL endorsement or ability to obtain one.
Position is full-time, non-exempt, Mon-Fri. Benefits include med, dent, vision, 401k, & FSA/HSA upon meeting eligibility requirements. Compensation is DOE. All job offers are contingent upon passing a drug test. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
•High school or equivalent
•Mechanic: 1 year
Phone: (425) 953-2820
Location: 2407 Gibson Rd, Everett, WA 98204
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ