Employer: Sea-Aire, Inc.
Sea-Aire, Inc. is a commercial HVAC contractor in Washington State. We have proudly served the air conditioning and heating needs of our customers in Western Washington since 1980.
We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation for providing quality work at competitive pricing, as well as our fast response time. We have a large customer base, mainly comprised of contract customers that we perform maintenance for quarterly or on a more frequent basis.
We are seeking an apprentice level HVAC technician to join our team of seasoned technicians. We are looking for an employee to have a long-term working relationship.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Good customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening
- Able to lift over 50 pounds
- Able to work on ladders
- Valid drivers license with no major infractions
- Labor and Industries 06A trainee card
- EPA certified
Sea-Aire, Inc. offers the following:
- Top pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays (7)
- Retirement plan with company matching contributions
- Fully stocked company van
- Company provided and laundered uniforms
- Continuing education reimbursements
If you are a qualified candidate looking for long term employment with a stable, established company please send your resume.
Contact Person: Patrick Ward
Phone: (206) 575-8051
Location: Renton, Wa
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOE