Employer: Interwest Communications
The systems technician is responsible for the installation of structured cabling projects, commercial security, telecommunications and network systems and all other project implementation that the operations sector of the company requires.
1. Ensure that projects are completed on-time and under budget.
2. Manage time efficiently and work as a team to ensure project completion.
3. Be an effective customer interface during the life cycle of projects being performed.
4. Understand industry specific code requirements (proper installation techniques and permit submittals).
1. Abide by the installation standards that Interwest requires of its employees.
2. Be willing to work overtime when necessary.
3. Be willing to travel when necessary.
4. Become knowledgeable about the products sold by Interwest.
5. Have a team based attitude and be willing to keep team and company interests equal to personal interests.
6. Treat all customers and employees with respect.
7. Follow all company policies and procedures.
8. Become proficient on the product lines deemed necessary by management.
9. Help to grow the business by promoting the company's products and services whenever possible.
1. Full-Time commitment.
2. Maintain Washington State electrical training and licensing.
3. Maintain professional dress standards and appearance.
Salary will depend on experience. Health and welfare benefits, company cell-phone, and vacation pay are included. Cover letter and resume are required to apply. Minimum requirements will be used for initial screening of resumes. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Person: Aren Magnussen
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: 16.00/HR