Employer: Corwin Ford Tri-Cities
Full Job Description
Corwin Ford Tri-Cities in Pasco, WA is looking to grow their Quick Lube team and we want you! Your knowledge and experience will grow, right along with your paycheck. Our dealership is fast-paced, organized, and built for the best technician experience! For a shot to get your foot in the door and learn all you can about the automotive industry, APPLY TODAY!
Our Quick Lube Technicians come in everyday and work hands on at our dealership alongside pros of the industry. You will become familiar with all of our vehicle line-up, the inner workings of our dealership, and will be an integral part of our service team.
Quick Lube Technician - Job Responsibilities:
· Service vehicles. Perform oil and filter changes, tire rotations, air and cabin filter changes, wiper blade and battery replacements.
· Maintain the dealership records and provide recommendations to their customers regarding their vehicles.
· Perform multi-point inspections.
· Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
Quick Lube Technician - Job Requirements:
· Previous Experience as a Lube Technician a plus!
· A valid driver's license and good driving record
· Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· Willing to do Background Checks
Quick Lube Technician - Job Benefits:
· Full-Time Day Position
· Great opportunity for advancement within!
· Medical and Dental Insurance for Full-time
· 401(k) Program
· State-of-the-art facility
· Paid Training
· Family Owned and Operated Dealership
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Are you willing to undergo a background and drug screening?
Driver's License (Required)
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=automotive%20technician&l=washington%20state&sort=date&fromage=last&start=20&vjk=147815f5888ab5b8&advn=3654138444081922
Base Pay: $16.50/hr