Employer: Yakima Medical-Dental Clinic (YVFWC)
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
Provides outstanding customer service in facilitating all aspects of patient scheduling activities. Manages the scheduling phone queue and assists patients with initial and follow up appointments with providers. Responsible for insurance verification on all scheduled patient accounts.
* Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
* Experience: One year of experience working in a call center, scheduling appointments, and/or clerical work in a healthcare environment is preferred.
* Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual English/Spanish with demonstrated ability to communicate at level 9 on the ALTA language proficiency scale. Ability to prioritize work and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, with frequent interruptions. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with patients, providers, and staff in a professional manner. Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred. Basic knowledge of the Epic systems preferred. Basic proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Word and Excel.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
* We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
* We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
* We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
* We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
* We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
* We will let joy in.
* We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/DoNer5hOyRLycNXrIj7r8
Contact Person: Human Resource
Application Method: https://www.click2apply.net/DoNer5hOyRLycNXrIj7r8
Base Pay: DOQ