Coventry-Vale is one of Washington's largest wineries. As a custom winemaking facility, the majority of the wine crafted at Coventry-Vale is sold to other wineries throughout the the United States, Canada and several other foreign countrys. Coventry-Vale is looking to add a full time maintenance mechanic to their team.
Under minimal supervision identify, diagnose, and repair various mechanical devises for the winery.
*At least 2yrs experience in maintenance environment.
* Plumbing knowledge to address leaks, clogs or other drainage problems.
* Basic welding skills.
* Attention to details to ensure that all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner and any
potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked.
*Machinery trouble shooting, replace or repair defective parts.
*Must be able to read manuals of equipment and interpret them to understand how to
operate and maintain them properly.
* Reassemble equipment and test for conformance to specifications.
* Work on assigned projects; respond to emergency maintenance calls.
* Communicate with management to inform them about equipment faults.
* Interpret technical documents (prints, manuals) as required.
* Carry out routine servicing of equipment as part of measures to prevent breakdowns and malfunctions.
* Strictly abide by safety regulations during manufacturing activities, keeping equipment in check
to avoid mechanical hazards that could cause harm to operators or workers.
* Provide own hand tools.
* Comfortable conducting work at extreme heights.
* Lift and carry a minimum of 60 pounds.
* Skilled in forklift and aerial lift operation.
* Must possess a valid drivers license.
* Work as a team member.
* Demonstrate safe behavior.
Location: Granger, WA
Application Method: https://yakima.craigslist.org/trd/d/grandview-winery-maintenance-mechanic/7373847406.html
Base Pay: DOQ