Employer: Northwest Community Action Center
Provides classroom and organizational support for the program.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
• Experience: Two years of experience working with students in a classroom setting preferred.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current copy of a FBI background check. First Aid/CPR card required within 30 days of hire. Must maintain school district approval for assigned worksite.
• Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual English/Spanish preferred; ability to communicate effectively in English; ability to assist with student learning objectives; ability to assist in implementing effective lesson plans; ability to assist implementing positive discipline and classroom management; and the ability to organize student activities.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/NaB71XsP4rwyulz4iAE4V
Contact Person: Human Resources
Location: Toppenish, Washington, 98948, United States
Application Method: https://www.click2apply.net/NaB71XsP4rwyulz4iAE4V
Base Pay: DOQ