Employer: K-5 Contracting, Inc.
Looking for an individual with an understanding of construction equipment.
This is a full-time position that is a part time mechanic/part time installer, basically when we are busy you will be out on job sites helping the other crew members and when we are slow you will be at the shop/job site servicing and repairing the equipment.
Primary Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and make repairs to a variety of gasoline and diesel engines.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and make repairs to a variety of specialized equipment such as coating pumps, Aerial lifts, generators, air compressors, etc.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and make repairs to a variety of Hydraulic and 24-volt electrical systems.
• Order parts and complete service reports.
• Effectively communicate with management personnel.
• Abide by company guidelines and safety policies.
• Be able to work independently without being supervised.
• Be able to use the construction equipment at project sites for the installation of the products the equipment is design for.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Have valid driver’s license
• Be able to lift 50+ pounds
• Must show up on time
Benefits offered after a preliminary waiting period include Vacation, Medical and IRA
Email resume, references to email@example.com
Contact Person: LynDee Campbell
Location: Eastern Washington
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOE