Employer: Central Powersports
At Central Powersports, our core principles are summed up in four words: Family, Integrity, Passion and Quality. We are a solid, family-run business that is passionate about how our business is run and how our customers are treated. We truly care for our employees and sincerely appreciate everyone’s day-to-day contributions.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
Technician Specific Benefits:
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Discounts on products and services
- Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Apprenticeship program
- Tools provided
- Competitive wages
- Performs work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and perform the repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customer vehicles are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has - happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
- Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Previous technician experience required
- Excellent communication skills (including listening, speaking).
- Ability to read, speak and understand English.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work alone, self motivate and manage one’s own time.
- Physical ability to use computer hardware/software.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Computer literate (MS Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook,)
- Organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Research skills
- General math skills.
- H.S. Diploma/Equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Ellensburg, WA 98929
Location: Ellensburg, WA
Application Method: https://yakima.craigslist.org/trd/d/kittitas-motorcycle-atv-and-ssv/7360549839.html
Base Pay: DOQ