FABRICATION SPECIALIST INTERNSHIP
Job ID 00000249048
Date posted 07/19/2021
Location Helena, Montana
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Interns will work:
- 4 weeks performing hand finish learning methods, processes, & finishes
- 4 weeks paired with a Boeing Machinist to learn how to produce quality parts
- 4 weeks in the support department of the intern’s choice learning processes, tools & impact to production
- Will be responsible for reporting out to Boeing leadership team key learning from the internship experience
p Applicants must be currently enrolled or recently graduated from a Computer Aided Manufacturing, Fabrication, Machining, or comparable program.
- Must be capable of using basic hand tools and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work approximately 3 months (12 weeks) in Helena, Montana.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift schedules available
- Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Experience Level: Individual Contributor
Schedule: Part time
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Location: Helena, MT
Application Method: Online: https://jobs.boeing.com/job/helena/fabrication-specialist-internship/185/11300851856
Base Pay: DOQ