Employer: VM Ware
Working under direct supervision and following established practices, provides technical assistance to the development of solutions to a limited variety of hardware engineering problems of limited scope and complexity.
Specific Role Objectives
• Receive and Categorize inventory daily using predefined processes and procedures.
• Inventory hardware devices with attention to detail and conformance with internal systems.
• Rack and document hardware installation within the datacenter using predefined processes and tools.
• Execute Device lifecycle management control using predefined processes and procedures.
• Cable and document connections between devices.
• Assign Static IP configurations for device setup and installation.
• Cable and confirm power on status for storage devices
• Moderate Connectivity IP Troubleshooting
• Basic knowledge of operating a range of operating systems and technologies.
• Moderately familiar with MS Office applications
• Moderately familiar with Web Based applications and browser basics.
• Basic network understanding
• Basic hardware terminology
• There's also a physical end to this job so the role needs to include a description around physical activity like lifting servers. (50 pounds or utilizing a lift)
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ