Employer: Fischer Plumbing
Fischer Plumbing is a Time and Material shop. Our plumbers are focused on solving customer issues rather than on selling. They assist each other and are in constant communication ..... Our compensation is very strong and reliable, and not commission.
What we offer:
* A company full of incredible and very good people – a company that will take care of you
* Employer Paid Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid holidays
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Excellent pay commensurate with experience
- Running PRO PRESS copper
- Run PEX
- PVC drains (not new construction)
- Laying Out the Pipes
- Cut, assemble, and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Locate and repair issues with the water supply line (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, faucets ect.
- Experienced with various forms of pipe including copper, cast iron, and PVC.
- Driving company vehicles to and from job sites
- Responsible for equipment and materials on the job site
- Ensure job sites are left clean of debris and trash, and ready for the next subcontractor(s), or re-occupation of homeowner
- Manage time efficiently
- Maintain professionalism toward customers and co-workers
What we require:
* Must possess valid driver’s license
* 2+ years of plumbing experience
* Ability to obtain plumber's license
* Clean appearance
Our home office is located in Mountlake Terrace; close to the I-5 and 1-405, which gives our technicians access to both west and east sides of the lake.
At Fischer, we believe strongly in family. We treat our employees and customers how we’d treat our own relatives – with integrity, respect, fairness and understanding. Come join the team!
Contact Person: Alison Rodgers
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ